Fish and coconut the perfect mix for your baby.
Makes: 2 portions
- 85g of white fish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp oil
- 150ml coconut milk
- 3 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped
- Wash fish and ensure all bones are removed. Cut fish into small pieces.
- In a pan, fry minced garlic in the
teaspoon of oil.
- Once garlic is browned, add the coconut milk and, when it starts to boil, turn down
to low heat and add the fish.
- Add the chopped coriander, then cover with a lid for five minutes or until the fish is cooked completely. Test doneness with a fork.
- Mash with a fork and serve. You can also blend if you prefer a smoother consistency.
Tracie Heasman is a photographer with a passion for styling, shooting and eating food. She lives in Raglan with her husband and two children.