These Santa hat blinis are a fun and festive treat that the kids will love.
- 1 packet Marcel’s Fancy Blinis (in your supermarket’s freezer section)
- 300ml cream, whipped (or use whipped cream in a can!)
- 24 strawberries (or roughly three packs)
- Warm blinis as per packet instructions, then allow to cool completely.
- Slice the leaves off each strawberry to create a flat base.
- Using a piping bag, pipe a ring of cream onto blinis.
- Place a strawberry flat side down on top of the cream.
- Add another small dot of cream to the top of the strawberry.
- Serve immediately!