Making Christmas treats is a great way to build up the excitement of the festive season with your children. These easy-to-make biscuit puddings will look fantastic on the Christmas table this year.
Makes 12 puddings
- White icing (store-bought or make your own with butter and icing sugar)
- 12 Griffin’s MallowPuffs
- 12 Jaffas
- 12 mint leaf lollies
- Spread the icing over the top of each Griffin’s MallowPuff.
- Top the icing with a sweet and a mint leaf.
- Place the puddings onto a serving plate.
- These are such a great thing to make with the kids. I individually wrap mine also and give as a classroom gift.